The Steering Committee’s role is to:
- Provide advice on the progress of the project
- Discuss the scheduled activities and the allocation of corresponding resources
- Review results related to the activities completed
The Steering Committee is chaired by DG DEVCO project manager and is composed of representatives from the:
- European Commission (DG DEVCO, DG SANTE, DG NEAR and JRC)
- Instituto Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)
- Fundación Estatal, Salud, Infancia y Bienestar Social (FCSAI)
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- National Public health institutions from three EU member states: Spain, France and Greece
- Three representatives of the Training Centers Forum (TCF) from the three CBRN CoE regional secretariats.
TRAINING CENTERS FORUM
The TCF provides strategic and operational advice on all issues related to the scientific, communicational and technical implementation of the Project, notably on regional synergies, best ways of sharing scientific knowledge and experiences across the participating countries and looking into the future needs and opportunities of a sustainable training programme in the region. The Forum provides guidance to the MediPIET Scientific Coordinators.
The TCF consists of:
- National Public Health Institutions from participating countries’ representatives (TCF members)
- TCF chairperson elected by the TCF members
- As observers:
- MediPIET Consortium, namely ISCIII and FCSAI,
- Other relevant/appropriate/agreed on regional and international networks and experts, according to the topics included in the agenda and proposed by the chairperson
Each partner country, represented by one or more training centres in the TCF, has the right of one vote.
The MediPIET Project Team provides with secretariat to the TCF and the necessary logistics for organising its meetings.